The Principal Sales Operations Systems Analyst- will be a key driver in the evolution of Sales business applications used to support out worldwide Sales organization. This person will develop in-depth knowledge of the MathWorks internal systems and the methodologies used to organize and drive system enhancements. This role will join a team of Business Systems Analysts focused defining an effective technology “stack” for all Sales and Services system users. The technologies including Salesforce, Eloqua and internally developed Configure, Price, Quote applications.
The successful candidate is a skilled business systems analyst who will work will work to apply the MathWorks standard processes for internal system projects while also evolving the processes as needed across the team. Duties will include defining the future Sales systems technology roadmap, delivery of projects and systems evolutions required to meet the growing needs of the world-wide Sales and Services organization.
This individual will work cross functionally with groups including departmental management, sales staff, marketing, business applications to identify opportunities and develop systems solutions. This includes driving the full project lifecycle from identifying the opportunity, to implementing the proposed solutions.
- Identify and analyze business process problems and define the scope of activities required to address the issues, including detailed requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Use MathWorks standard methodologies to gain consensus with key stakeholders and drive implementation identified priorities within a defined departmental systems roadmap
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders to implement proposed solutions.
- Participate in the systems Governance process and team
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field; MBA strongly preferred
- Experience within a Sales, Field or Marketing Operations group
- Proven ability to lead cross functional projects
- Demonstrated understanding of CRM, Marketing Automation, CPQ or other related business systems
- Proven skill Agile delivery
- Experience with the structure and use of departmental KPIs, metrics and structured reporting
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Technical background a plus
- Solid track record of implementation and change management
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.