Candidate location preference is San Francisco/Sacramento, Seattle, Portland, or Phoenix.
The Sales Specialist (SS) is focused to driving line of business results through assigned strategic Ricoh dealer business partner. This position is field sales execution focused and requires a high degree of business aptitude in direct, channel and integrated solution related sales. The sale of integrated solutions includes the total Ricoh Commercial and Industrial Print line of business portfolio including hardware, software, consulting and professional services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exceeds all performance objectives by successfully selling integrated solutions into assigned Ricoh dealer business partner's existing client base and net new targeted accounts.
- Partners with all key stakeholders to develop a business and a sales execution plan for the assigned Ricoh dealer business partner
- Responsible for executing to the sales execution plan and supporting the Ricoh dealer business partner's sales force in all solution selling related activities. This includes conducting benchmark analysis, demonstrations, ROI business case scenarios, proposals and performing C level presentations.
- SS is responsible for executing to Ricoh's defined channel management methodology to achieve defined activity and pipeline metrics. This requires the leverage of both the dealer's sales force and a targeted account selling approach.
- Utilizes CRM system and/or advanced reporting methodologies for all activity and pipeline management.
- Owns and delivers on the monthly/quarterly forecasting process requirements of sales management.
- Reviews leads, lease portfolio, customer base and targeted prospect base with focus to developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Actively participates in account-planning sessions by providing an update on the activity in the account. Provides input/feedback on the sales strategy and offers insight and assistance in identifying opportunities in the account.
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts. This involves participating in account reviews with each account on a consistent basis. Each account review is a planned event scheduled and delivered in front of the account. Reviews include but are not limited to evaluating current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account relationship.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Ricoh sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 7 to 10 years of advanced selling assignments including direct or channel sales involving capital equipment and/or enterprise software sales
- Requires skill in application sales and successful track record in the sale of integrated solutions including hardware, software and professional services
- Trained and certified in Solution Selling methodologies or equivalent experience required
- Industry selling experience is preferred with emphasis on commercial grade printing and customer communication management solutions
- Sales management experience preferred
- Requires a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH's policy.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.