At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our fast paced Information Systems Team. This exciting opportunity works cross-functionality with all areas of the business.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Communicate with project managers, stakeholders and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Participate in all phases of software development/implementation including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support
- Utilize Salesforce skills to continuously deliver business solutions while maintaining existing functionality in a complex, global org
- Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates, and meet deadlines on deliverables
- Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity
- 3 yrs experience coding on the Force.com platform
- Strong understanding of Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning, Aura, and Web Components
- Ability to effectively translate high-level business requirements into specific technical solutions that work
- Understanding of when to use out-of-the-box Salesforce capabilities, when to leverage pre-packaged AppExchange solutions, and when to code a custom solution
- Understanding of SOAP, REST, and the SFDC APIs
- Experience with other relevant languages (Java, C, ASP.NET, etc.) preferred
- Firm grasp of object-oriented concepts and familiarity with design patterns
- Experience using client-based Salesforce tools such as Data Loader, Workbench, and the Force.com IDE. Experience with large-scale data migrations. Fluency using spreadsheet formulas (e.g. Excel)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Action-oriented and proactive, continually displaying a sense of urgency
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment
- Must be service-oriented with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to quickly translate ideas and/or needs into working solutions
- Proven creativity and problem solving skills; ability to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction