Title: Senior Security Analyst
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $90k-$95k plus 8%
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for Senior Security Analyst in Orlando, Florida.
Skillset / Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years in the information security field
- Hands on experience with mitigating security controls (anti-virus, IPS/IDS,DLP, web and network proxies, URL content filtering, multi-factor authentication, SSL VPN's) and how they work in an overall defense in depth risk assessment methodology
- Experience in incidence response required; (in depth knowledge of Windows/Unix operating system forensics, event logging systems, authentication methods, remote and local web application security, penetration testing
- Solid understanding of network, workstation, and server security configuration
- Experience supporting information security design concepts, including testing and implementation of security technology enhancements.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance regulations (PCI, SOX, PII)
- Must be able to effectively interact with other teams across the organization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks along a parallel process
- CISSP certification required
- Please note that we would like to see experience with one or more of the following technologies:
Proxy – Blue Coats or Web Sense
Data Loss Prevention – MacAfee / Symantech / Web Sense
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.