At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and life, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
As a Senior IT Compliance Analyst you will work with the Director, IT Security & Compliance. You will be responsible for performing a key role building the global compliance program in partnership with legal and privacy stakeholders and leading the IT compliance program. You will bring a blend of IT compliance & audit competencies, creative thinking and effective collaboration & communication skills that will enable you to contribute in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
A day in the life as a Sr Analyst, IT Compliance:
- You will lead the IT compliance program including collaborating with IT stakeholders to improve internal controls, oversee internal audit and controls self-assessments, identify and track IT risks and lead risk remediation.
- You will lead the annual SOX audit by collaborating with IT and finance partners to provide audit deliverables according to defined timelines, coordinate audit status meetings and lead audit remediation efforts to improve the SOX controls environment.
- You will implement compliance data mapping activities across global Hasbro business processes by documenting data flows and data protection controls. You will identify compliance gaps and process improvement opportunities and maintain data maps to ensure ongoing accuracy.
- You will collaborate with IT security teammates to improve the internal controls environment and mitigate IT risk.
- You will develop & document policies, procedures and standards with key stakeholders to address compliance requirements and improve data security.
What you’ll brin
- 5 years of IT compliance experience in a SOX environment.
- Experience with European General Data Protection Rule (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) including implementation and operational activities.
- Experience working in an SAP environment preferred.
- Ability to work independently as a key contributor to the IT security & compliance team and lead cross-functional teams.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within Hasbro including IT and legal stakeholders.
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) or equivalent certification preferred.