Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients. Over 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries currently rely on Rimini Street as their trusted, third-party support provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Sr. Security Solutions Architect resident. This is a remote role that can be based anywhere in the US.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
The role of the Sr. Security Solutions Architect is to assist in developing and growing the business of Security Services related to ERP implementations (Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc.,) for Rimini Street customers. The position has the responsibility for researching security solutions related to the products that Rimini Street supports. Evaluate the current client’s pains and necessities, in order to develop a strong solutions offering to cover the entire landscape for security and compliance. The Sr. Solutions Architect, Security will be responsible for developing a project plan and successfully implement the offered solution, as well as collaborating with marketing for developing the promotional material and with our sales teams to train and equip them to facilitate the security discussions. The position will be responsible for both the sale and implementation of security services, including product demonstrations, software installations, configuration, project planning, troubleshooting, managed services, and customer satisfaction.
This role could be an ideal career opportunity for an experienced SysAdmin or Apps DBA looking to retune or recalibrate your career in the Security arena.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research Security tools and services and recommend solutions to sell as offerings
- Assist in growing revenue of the Security Services Group
- Product demonstrations, overviews, value propositions, ROI analysis, positioning
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of security products
- Serve as the owner of security services projects
- Manage complex customer-facing projects on-time and with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create repeatable project plans and best practices
- Train and develop Rimini Street internal sales staff
- Ensure services follow Rimini Street´s high standard SLAs and quality
- Develop and nurture a talent inflow for company´s resource needs
- Oversee and lead multiple projects, working with internal and subcontracted teams
- Identify key trends and emerging technologies that can enhance or impact our security solution architecture to drive efficiency and/or maximize the value of our client offering
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Other job related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
- Remote, US
- Remote, Australia
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- MBA, MSc or PHD in business development will be a plus
- Specialization in IT Security, Forensics, IT Management will be a plus
- 15+ years relevant experience with IT and Security Operations
- 15+ years’ experience with DataCenter Operations both in house and outsourced
- 5+ years’ experience both in Security Implementation and Advisory consulting
- Previous experience as SysAdmin, AppsDBA or Infrastructure Consultant
- Working knowledge of multiple databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.,) and corporate applications (ERP, CRM, etc.,)
- A track record of successful roles in 5 or more Major Security Projects
- Deep working knowledge and understanding of supporting business processes
- Analytical, logical problem solving skills
- Knowledge of maintenance/patching mechanics and ERP (EBS, PSFT, SAP) architectures
- Proven experience in developing and managing managed services
- Deep knowledge in securing Middleware (Netweaver, Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, etc.,) and database (MS SQL Server, Oracle, HANA, Sybase, DB2, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Installation and configuration experience of leading security software (TrendMicro, Imperva, F5 ASM, Palo Alto or other Web Application/Next-Gen firewall products)
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
- Proven experience in scoping projects, ensuring success of professional and managed services for SAP and Oracle ERP products as well as known databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Hana, PostgreSQL etc.
- Experience with public clouds like AWS, Azure and GCP as well as private cloud providers with global and local scale
- Evaluate and analyze vulnerability scan and Pentest reports
- The best candidates will have extensive knowledge of leading security technologies, best practices, and research
- Experience with automation tool such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience with application monitoring tool implementation such as New Relic, Dynatrace or App Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of ERP Industry security solutions
- Experience with security in public clouds like AWS, Azure and GCP as well as private cloud providers with global and local scale
- Experience in establishing a managed service offering and meeting contractual SLAs
- Deep knowledge of IT security concepts and practices such as virtual patching, containerizations, cloud security, encryptions, identity management
- A consulting background
- CISSP, CCISP or similar certification preferred
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. According to Gartner, the third-party support market will increase 200% by 2023. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $4 billion in maintenance costs since its inception.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq: RMNI since October 2017
- Added to the US Russell 2000® Index in 2018
- Over 2,000 active clients, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- 2019 Q3 revenue results of $69.0 million, up 10% year over year
- Midpoint full year 2019 revenue guidance of $275 million
- Expanded operations in Eastern Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East in 2019
- Launched the global availability of Application Management Services for Salesforce, SAP and Oracle
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 34 awards in 2019, including 24 awards for excellence in customer service from the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with two gold Stevie awards for Company of the Year in 2019,
- The Rimini Street Foundation also recognized with a Stevie award in 2019 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.