Based in McLean, VA, IronArch Technology is a management consulting company that focuses on providing innovative solutions and best practices to government and commercial clients. Our core offerings include Enterprise IT Solutions, Financial Management and Audit Readiness, and Advisory Services.
IronArch is not your typical consulting company. We have a value-driven culture that shapes the way we work together and with our clients. Our corporate values include:
· Responsiveness - To each other, customers, partners
· Work Ethic - Accomplish the mission - ALWAYS
· Integrity – Our word is our commitment
· Respect - Treat people the way you want to be treated
· Professionalism - Perception is reality
· Servant Leadership - Put others before yourself
Performs configuration, development, support and maintenance of the ServiceNow implementation. Works with internal stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver digital transformation solutions with emphasis on request fulfillment, automated workflows through ServiceNow Service Catalogs and key ITIL processes like Request, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and other modules.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field, or comparable years of additional progressive experience as a web or software technical analyst, developer or software engineer
- 5-10 years of experience
- Experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Integration experience (REST, SOAP, JSON/XML)
- Knowledge of databases
- Knowledge of current best practices in usability and accessibility
- Practical experience utilizing latest web standards and design practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of web application performance
- Ability to create and maintain technical and training documentation
- Experience with responsive design principles
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or other ServiceNow certifications
- Experience with ServiceNow's Service Portal framework
- Hands-on technical and administrative experience with ServiceNow
- Experience as a ServiceNow developer
What’s In It for You:
· A culture where people truly enjoy the work they do and the people they do it with
· Highly competitive PTO allowance
· Health Club reimbursement
· Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan Options to meet your needs
· Employer-paid Short/Long-term disability
· Annual training reimbursement program to allow you to focus on your career growth and development
If you are interested and have the appropriate experience, please apply today!
IronArch Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
IronArch Technology will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. This provision shall not apply to instances in which an employee who has access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of such employee’s essential job information of other employees or applicants as a part of such employee’s essential job functions discloses the compensation of such other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to such information, unless such disclosure is in response to a formal complaint or charge, in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or is consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.