CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
CenturyLink is a customer focused, cutting edge IT Solutions company that is driven to exceed our customers’ expectations and needs. We are currently seeking a Senior SLED Relationship Manager (State, Local, Education). In this role, you will be a part of an entrepreneurial team, responsible for managing a designated existing customer base. The primary focus is to deepen and expand the relationship between CenturyLink and key named accounts to maximize revenue and minimize churn.
Sells the organization’s products or services to, and building and maintaining relationships with named, existing or new accounts.
Expands and reatins named accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
What you will need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of 6 years direct Business to Business outside sales experience within a high tech and/or telecom industry calling on global enterprise-sized accounts.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to present in both small and large group settings.
- Must have a polished, professional presentation.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales.
- Experience developing, researching and presenting formal presentations to senior level management and other end users.
- Technical aptitude with proficiency with MS products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies and community in geography stated above.
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record is required.
What will make you stand out:
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in an inside/outside sales role.
- Previous experience calling into an existing customer base.
- Advanced understanding of technology products and solutions and knowledge of how they are interrelated.
- Passion for customer service and the desire to understand and introduce innovative technology to customer base.
What is in it for you?
- Uncapped earning potential; you will be empowered to grow financially through the ability to deliver complex and robust product solutions backed by world class technology and infrastructure.
- Instructor-led, web-based and hands-on training - all designed to help you gain new experiences and transform your skills.
Masters or Equivalent
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Texas-Austin
Requisition #: 217179
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.