Do you have Healthcare and Consumer experience? Do you enjoy running social media campaigns? Have experience in Paid Social? Love creating content? Our New York Digital Experience & Technology Team is seeking a Senior Social Media Specialist will work closely with the rest of the social strategies team to help develop and execute on strategy, social content recommendations, and paid media plans. This role will also embed in account team projects as assigned.
- Partner with account, creative and data teams on the implementation of integrated digital communications plans
- Provide ongoing strategic and tactical counsel to clients that maps to their specific business challenges
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact with clients/internal teams and proactively engage on issues
- Grow and maintain internal and client relationships
- Develop and drive strategic content and channel recommendations based on key audience insight, digital media consumption habits, and digital trend
- Execute paid social media and content syndication campaigns from set up, execution, management, optimizations, and reporting
- Review and analyze data in order to identify new opportunities and optimize current programs
- Works with new business and business growth efforts as needed
- Share POV, knowledge, and experience across the team through presentations, brown bag sessions and agency training and development courses
- Stay on top of new and emerging trends across the digital landscape
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field is preferred, or the equivalent knowledge and/or experience
- Minimum of 6 years of communications, social media or digital marketing experience
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc.)
- Have a working knowledge of digital tracking and measurement technologies such as DoubleClick, Webtrends, and Omniture.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Comfortable with integrated communication principles
- Understands the role and value of owned and paid social media within the broader digital marketing landscape
- Interest in developing integrated communications skills incorporating digital and social media
- High level of initiative.
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
- Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
- May need to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.