CBTS in in search of a Sr. Software (.NET) Developer for a position in the Cincinnati area.
- Participates in the design, development, and implementation of large, complex technology solutions supporting one or more business and/or technology areas. Develops and implements appropriate solutions that may involve multiple platforms, databases, software/hardware, technologies and tools. May direct project staff in the development and implementation of technology solutions in support of business requirements
- Leads day-to-day system development and maintenance activities planning, designing and developing technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements and service level agreements with a focus on innovation, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Accountable for full systems development life cycle including creating high quality requirements documents, use-cases, design and other technical artifacts including but not limited to detailed test strategy/test design, performance benchmarking, release rollout and deployment plans, contingency/back-out plans, feasibility study, cost and time analysis and detailed estimates.
- Performs system maintenance, production incident problem management, identification of root cause, and remediation of the problems. Selects appropriate technical frameworks and solution delivery methodology. Adapts to the technical artifact templates per the needs of the project and technology. Contributes ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place. Maintains solution and technology road maps.
- Researches and evaluates current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Follows and promotes quality assurance and quality control processes in the department. Actively looks for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency. Mentors and guides other team members during all phases of the SDLC. Ensures adequate test coverage in Unit Testing, System Testing/Integration Testing and Performance Testing. Performs quality inspections and walkthroughs through out the SDLC including requirements review, design review, code review and security review to ensure compliance with department standards.
- Keeps abreast of latest products and technical innovations in the marketplace as related to applications supported.
- Writes clean, robust and maintainable code to minimize the cost of defects over time.
- Works with customers to understand and improve existing code for their area to deliver efficient, effective results. Ensures ongoing quality of the product delivered.
- Responsible for establishing and managing to established quality control and security protocols
- Provides the Company, department and business area management with timely and accurate information regarding the status and performance of the assigned project(s).
- Leverages technology to develop, redesign and/or implement optimal technology solutions.
- Possesses extensive proven overall software development experience developing solutions using enterprise level best practices. Has strong understanding of software design principals and architecture.
- Has significant experience and proficiency in developing applications on the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Exposure to iOS and Objective C.
- Familiarity with relational databases, ideally SQL services and other databases.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and is a strong advocate of a process-driven software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrates sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are loosely defined and where information is available but must be further manipulated. Once decisions are made, is able to follow and direct action to implement intended results.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other numerate discipline.
- Free Food and Coffee
- Game Rooms
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Donation-Matching Program
- Employee Events
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Work From Home
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus