Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Our Complyright, Inc. office in Pompano Beach is seeking a motivated Senior .NET Web/Software Developer to help us expand on our cutting-edge Tax and HR products. This individual will work as part of a dedicated cross-functional team to help develop and scale our platform. In this highly-collaborative environment, there will be the opportunity to grow as a software developer.
- Maintain and optimize existing solutions to ensure high availability and performance
- Design and implement new, innovative solutions following best practices for performance and scalability
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing software and products
- Collaborate with Product Owners, QA and other developers as part of the Agile (SCRUM) process
- Participate in code reviews and assist with regular analysis
- Produce and maintain documentation, system diagrams and data models
You Must Have:
- High proficiency with Angular 2+ (currently 8)
- 7+ years of .NET web development using C#
- Familiarity with Azure
- Experience with SQL Server 2016, Azure SQL DB and SQL best practices
- Experience with web services using WCF, ASMX and various protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience with jQuery and other client-side libraries
- Experience with integrating third party tools, API development and cloud middleware platforms
- Familiarity with SOAs, elasticity, security and micro-services
- Familiarity with Domain-Driven Design
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve integration and migration issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with MVC or MVVC based architectural patterns a plus
- Tax/Accounting experience
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.