IntePros is seeking a a Sr. Software Engineer to join our premier client. The ideal candidate has experience working with Xamarin working in the Pharmaceutical industry. This is located in the Exton, PA area. The Sr. Software Engineer, Digital and Transformation requires in-depth knowledge and experience to work autonomously and oversee and participate in the architectural design, development, and enhancement of applications.
Sr. Software Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possesses solid understanding of the overall vision, business needs and the solution architecture for cross-platform mobile applications. Uses this in-depth knowledge to solve complex problems.
- Utilizes knowledge of best practices to develop cross platform (iOS, Android, and Windows) application using Xamarin
- Writes high-quality code for the mobile application for native and rich user experiences
- Transforms business requirements into technical specifications
- Estimates technical requirements and breaks down work to user stories and tasks
- Plans, develops, tests, deploys and monitors cross-platform mobile apps in a DevOps model
- Collaborates with senior roles and Architects on various prototypes, or proof of concept, to test solutions
- Coaches, supports and trains other developers and engineers
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid experience and in depth knowledge of:
- Developing & managing cross-platform mobile projects with .NET, using C#, LINQ, Rest APIs.
- Xamarin Forms and Xamarin Native development (Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Droid), Xamarin Studio or Xamarin for Visual Studio on both Apple iOS and Android platforms.
- Creating custom controls and customizing existing controls for Xamarin Apps
- UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app development, XAML and Visual Studio
- developing mobile applications for cloud-based solution (e.g. Azure integrations like Enterprise single sign-on with Azure Active Directory, integration with Azure Storage etc.)
- Mobile App Services, Push Notifications for both Android and iOS
- HockeyApp/Visual Studio App Center with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) / DevOps for Mobile Apps.
- Automation Testing for Xamarin
- Feature development like offline and sync, Social integration with Facebook, Twitter, Google.
- Deploy applications to the Apple App Store or to Google Play
- Profiling cross-platform application using Xamarin Profiler
- Various code repositories like Git, TFS, etc
- Experience in SOLID principles, design patterns, and MVVM Architecture.
- Developing in an Agile methodology with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Overall Cross Platform app development ecosystem, lifecycle, user experiences and roadmaps
- Shared Projects and Portable Class Library (PCL)
- Core Android & iOS features, SQLite, MBaaS etc
- Best practices in cross-platform UX design and development
- Third-party components like Telerik / Syncfusion etc. is a plus.
- Xamarin Binding is a Plus.
- Familiar with SAP HANA REST API Integration with Xamarin is a plus
- Overall 6+ years of experiences in Mobile app development (3-4 years with Xamarin Forms & Xamarin Native )
- Previous development experiences on Native Android and IOS (using Core Java, Swift / XCode)
- Ability to work in a global and virtual environment and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Willingness to global travel
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
- Able to comply with the company’s safety policy at all times
- Able to comply with the company’s quality policy at all times.