Responsible for designing and Developing Software to meet client expectations. This includes Systems and Modular Design, Software Development, verification and validation as well as documentation.
- Experience developing firmware for medical devices is preferred; at a minimum the candidate must have experience developing firmware in a highly regulated industry (e.g. DO-178B experience, or other safety critical software standards)
- Familiar with ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1 Clause 14, and IEC 62304 for software development
- 10+ years developing real-time embedded software
- Experienced with C/C++
- Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS) experience, preferable Free-RTOS
- Linux experience desired
- Familiarity with software version control /defect tracking tools required (e.g. CVS, GITLab)
- No visa sponsorship offered.
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 /year