Sr. Software Engineer, Contract, Plano, TX
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER, CONTRACT, Plano, TX
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A company that is a national provider for insurance is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to serve as the Tech lead on all software development projects. This will include creating a team for the scope of projects, assigning duties to staff, and creating timelines for projects.
* Develop information systems by studying operations
* Design, develop, and install software solutions
* Support and develop member within the software team
* Support a core Angular project among other applications
* Sr Development Experience
* C# (Experience with Object-Oriented Programming languages)
* Angular (4+) - [knowledge of CSS, HTML, etc]
* SQL Server Design & Architecture
* REST based Web Services
* MVC Entity Framework
* Scripting Experience (i.e. - PowerShell, PHP)
* Knowledge of Data Warehousing
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$120,000.00 - $130,000.00 /year