IntePros is seeking a Senior Sourcing Project Manager to join our premier client in King of Prussia, PA. The ideal candidate should have experience working on Global sourcing projects and have excellent communication, stakeholder, vendor, and change management skills.
Senior Technical Project Manager Requirements:
- Strong Project Management Experience
- Strong Change Management Experience
- Support for Planning and Delivering key milestones and objectives
- Collaborating with Work Stream team members to provide Timely and Accurate dashboard updates to the business and senior management
- Working with team leaders to manage activities to ensure that we deliver on global project goals and objectives
- Support the global organization through Communications, Change Management, Business Readiness Assessments, Training and Organization Transition activities.
- Heavy collaboration across the global and local process teams
- Participate in project planning/delivery activities supporting the process teams to deliver new process scope that addresses business needs, or to lead efforts to evaluate how the team can best address the needs of the business given current capabilities or leading practices from within our industry or from our solution providers
- Run governance meetings; maintain risk/issue/action logs associated with project delivery across the portfolio.
- Assist with tracking actions associated with project value realization and operational excellence
- Identify, align & lead core supplier improvement opportunities & capabilities to enable critical & sustainable business results & capabilities within the Source team.
- Must be willing to attend off-hour meetings
Senior Technical Project Manager Preferred Skills:
- PMP Certification
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical Industry is strongly preferred