Main areas of responsibility:
- Develop complex queries and stored procedures using T-SQL
- Understand and analyze requirements to develop, test, configure and deploy complex SSIS packages. Use of SQL Server 2012, 2014 or 2016 experience to implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet requirements
- Evaluate large and complex data sets
- Troubleshoot SSIS packages to address critical production issues.
- Assist application developers in refining complex queues and performance tuning
- Create tables, assign permissions, import data, perform app configurations, etc.
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Manage source code versioning and deployments
- Stay knowledgeable with the latest advances in SQL Server and other data technologies
- 7+ years development experience with Microsoft SQL Server including recent experience with 2014, 2016 and or 2017
- 7+ Years experience coding T-SQL including the use of dynamic SQL
- 5-7 Years of SSIS development experience in developing ETL applications
- Data warehouse development experience using SSIS/SQL best practices including the development of reconciliation and validation frameworks
- Working knowledge of best practices for loading a data into normalized and/or Star schemas
- Experience with best practice SSIS design patterns
- Demonstrated skill and ability in interfacing programmatically with a variety of enterprise systems
- Familiarity with source code management systems (TFS)
- Experience with development in other aspects of the Microsoft BI Stack - SSAS/SSRS a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations
- Quick learner
- Analytical, Problem Solving, creative thinking and design skills
- Clearly demonstrated sense of urgency and bias for action
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
For more information please contact Brian Otten at 800-709-4740 ext. 276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area. Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position. - provided by Dice