Sr. SQL Developer
Matrix Medical Network IT delivers capabilities using cutting edge technologies, including Mobile Tablet, Geo-spatial Analysis, Database Solutions using SQL and noSQL, Business Intelligence and Custom Business solutions. Looking for enthusiastic, action oriented team members who will thrive in our fast paced and dynamic environment.
Committed to Making a Difference
Our mission, vision and values statements represent our highest aspirations. Our core values live deep within the Matrix culture and embody our profound commitment to service, character and ethics.
- We create solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare
- We capture and deliver reliable, real-time information that identifies and closes gaps in care and documents the state of member health.
- We strive to be an employer of choice for clinical and healthcare support professionals.
We are driving Healthcare forward. Come join us!
The Senior Developer is a technical leader providing oversight and delivery of technical projects. This role implements architecture-centric solutions in addition to providing guidance to the developers in delivering solutions that adhere to and meets the strategic objectives set by the Architect and IT Leadership
- Participates in all phases of SDLC: from system analysis and design thru development and test to deployment and support.
- Provides development estimates and participates in project planning.
- Participates in designing and developing complex systems by writing Design Specifications description of framework, interfaces, services, reports, business components, and interaction between the components.
- Responsible for ensuring quality delivery of code through static and dynamic testing techniques
- Is able to troubleshoot any complex issues as well as provide support to production.
- Keep abreast of the current technologies and technological trends. Ability to learn and prototype new technologies, and recommend their use in the company products.
- May lead a team of developers, possibly offshore to ensure that the project is successfully completed.
- Peer mentoring experience of more junior team members.
- Ensures adherence to standards for self as well as team
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Developer
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Lead or Senior Developer
- Knowledge of advanced SQL programming concepts like CTE, window functions
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Transact-SQL, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server (2014 or later preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). Knowledge of advanced SSIS concepts to handle complex tasks like importing large files, loading data in a transactional database etc.
- Knowledge of advanced SSIS concepts to handle complex tasks like importing large files, loading data in a transactional database etc.
- Proven ability to analyze, document, and reverse engineer any type of SQL based applications and processes.
- Make recommendation on how to rewrite, modify, redesign SQL based application and processes based on analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of estimation and planning
- Understanding of project management concepts and techniques required
- Demonstrated abilities to successfully document and communicate software designs of complex systems.
- Has proven record of successfully motivating and leading a software development team.
- Proven history of developing and unit testing complex software components.
- Ability to be flexible, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment for self as well as team.
- Must have decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business judgment
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and improve the process efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to reduce and/or prevent production defects based on the continuous root cause analysis and process improvement
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships across teams and with a diverse workforce
- Able to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Experience in programming in Java is a plus.
- Experience in Big Data analytics is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: Travel may be required.
Type: Full Time Temp to hire Sr. SQL Developer
Location: Scottsdale Office
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 - Flexible
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Primary Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Job: IT— Sr. SQL Developer, SQL, Sr. Regular Shift. Job Level: Day Job.
This employer cannot consider C2C or Sponsorship at this time.