We’re changing the way enterprises think about Security. Our goal is to be the leading cloud security and analytics platform globally. It’s time for smart cloud/web security, we innovate the way security is done, i.e. that we provide a cloud-based service as opposed to traditional on-prem solutions. Our patented Cloud XD technology eliminates blind spots by going deeper than any other security provider to quickly target and control activities across thousands of cloud services and millions of websites. With full control from our cloud, our customers benefit from 360-degree data protection that guards data everywhere and advanced threat protection that stops elusive attacks. At Netskope, we call this smart cloud security.
Netskope is the leader in cloud security. We believe that people and companies should be able to collaborate without limits, working safely across the cloud, web, devices, and locations. Our corporate leadership is clear, open, and honest, leaders share what’s happening in the company, and all employees make a big impact. Recognized as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, on Glassdoor and Fortune Magazine as one of the top 100 cloud companies in the world, and as one of the three fastest-growing cyber-security companies, Netskope is a fast-moving company built to be the strategic enterprise security partner for a long time to come. Netskope is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Visit us at www.netskope.com and follow us on Twitter@Netskope and Facebook.
Sr. Staff Software Development Engineer in Test, Data Engineering
What’s in it for you
- You will be part of a growing team of industry experts in the exciting space of Cloud Analytics.
- Your contributions will create a high impact in the industry and our customers through our products.
- You can shape Data Engineering at Netskope!
What we are looking for
What will you be doing?
- Experience working with SQL and no-SQL datastores like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Druid, Postgres, Teradata.
- Understanding of DB Internals.
- Solid test automation experience in Python, Go or any other language
- Experience testing data ingestion pipeline and data querying services.
- Experience testing REST services
- Understanding the impact of data organization and query optimization on query performance.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and excellent programming skills
- Expert level understanding of big data infrastructure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You will be writing tests for our big data workflows; You will help us validate the ingestion pipelines and query platforms, work closely with the Data Engineers to optimize and test data infrastructure and platforms for massive scale.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree