Who We Are:
Raley’s goal is to make shopping easier, healthier and more personable for our customers through innovative retail technology solutions. We take our passion for great food and world class customer service to the next level. Every day we come into work knowing that what we do is making a difference in the lives of our customers. Evolving beyond the definition of what an ordinary grocery store can be, we're bringing a fresh take on the idea of living well to the communities we serve and live in. We're dedicated to supporting healthy and happy team members, customers and communities — and we're looking for the same kind of passionate people to join our team, grow with us and share our purpose.
Why We are Hiring:
We need an IT Functional Analyst to provide project leadership expertise in SAP Suite (S/4: FI/CO, MM,PP,SD, Merchandising, CAR, Fiori, S/4) to support our business partners.
Fearless: You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Accountable: Your work shows you care and you care as much as your passion for building relationships.
Memorable: You make an immediate and lasting impact in everything you do.
Inspiring: You lead by example; You love collaborating with different teams to solve challenging problems.
Learning: You get excited about experimenting with new technologies.
YOU: You have an eye for the smallest details.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance Raley’s business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configuration (or program) and testing in various SAP Modules: SD, MM, FI, PP, CAR POSDTA, Fiori.
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the Raley’s business and recommend/develop solutions to meet the business need.
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional and or technical expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to Raley’s business partners, and IT when required.
- Provide Proof of Concept by exploring various industry best practices for business process and or technical improvements.
- Applies a high level of logic and reason to identify and solve highly complex, multi-faceted IT and business problems.
- Leads moderately complex IT studies and teams on projects for systems solutions, involving defining the scope, goals, and deliverables, and using analytical tools.
- Provides on-going support of existing systems through change analysis and problem resolution.
Applies appropriate principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Participates in creating the Request for Information and Request for Proposal documentation with the client.
- 5+ years of professional experience related to analytical or system support, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have hands on experience in solution design, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules (Agile, SAP ASAP, ASAP FOCUS and Activate, Waterfall and Iterative).
- You are a guru in CAR, S/4 Hana, SAP Security, Cloud applications, API Tools and Fiori.
- You’re the king or queen of DevOps development and cloud Technologies.
- You have lead and influence Business and IT leaders in technical directions.