At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Pricing Analytics Manager
The Contract Manufacturing team is a division dedicated to leading projects that drive both domestic and international expansion of the company. We strive on our strong analytical competencies, detailed knowledge of the product and market, our ability to build and maintain positive relationships and our knowledge of Niagara’s core competencies to help us achieve our goals of identifying the right opportunities for the business.
The Contract Manufacturing Associate Manager is responsible for working with customers (both internal and external) in building robust financial models, statistical datamining, providing unbiased presentation of data, performing extensive data analysis, and providing analytical insight regarding various opportunities to internal and external shareholders to help guide strategic decisions on expansion.
- Understands the strategic goals of the team and organization – ensuring and aligns all work with those goals
- Determines and reports the success or failure of implemented improvements, including the definition of metrics and indicators, and analyzing the results of completed projects
- Responsible for developing new and complex product oriented models and strategies
- Building and tailoring models and providing analysis on a bespoke basis to understand how they best apply to each situation.
- Thorough understanding of company-wide business operations including, but not limited to manufacturing, engineering, product development, supply chain, finance, quality, etc.
- Extensive interaction with internal and external customers – developing relationships and working cohesively in information/data gathering to ensure appropriate details of due diligence in order to properly analyze each opportunity
- Building of Financial Models
- Develop financial and data models to aid in better understanding overall financial performance and value creation with a particular focus on forward looking analyses in the areas of expansion, new product development, special projects and / or M&A activities such as analyzing potential target segment/customers, gathering information on growth, competitors, market share opportunities and presenting findings to executive leadership team
- Provide financial expertise, analysis, and guidance in direct support of the company’s leadership team collaborating with team members at all levels of the company.
- Responsible for complex and comprehensive financial activities or functions including ownership, oversight, and support of profitability analysis, business plan development, and other areas relating to financial or managerial accounting and analysis.
- Investigate and explain variances or unexpected results.
- Ability to take complex financial models and deliver findings in a succinct, yet thorough method to all levels throughout the organization
- Create and/or generate necessary reporting and analyses for internal & external business segments, brands, and products in support of strategic decision making
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports that provide management with information used in the decision-making process of various initiatives/projects.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Required Qualifications:
- 6 Years – Experience in Operations/Business Development Field
- 6 Years – Experience in Position
- 6 Years – Experience managing projects
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 10+ Years– Experience in Operations/Business Development Field
- 10+ Years – Experience working in Position
- 10+ Years – Experience managing projects
- Previous experience in M&A–analyzing potential target segment/customers, gathering information on growth, competitors, market share opportunities and presenting findings to executive leadership team(s)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Finance, and other related fields or equivalent experience
- MBA in Operations, Finance, Strategy
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.