Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of residential swimming pool equipment in the world, with a significant presence in the commercial pool market that is continuously growing. Headquartered in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Hayward designs, manufactures and markets a full line of residential and commercial pool and spa equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, salt chlorinators, automation, lighting, safety, flow control and energy solutions. For over 80-years, Hayward has been enhancing pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, advanced pool and spa equipment. Hayward listens to our customers’ needs and makes sure they are implemented during the design and manufacturing process. The goal is to become the preferred brand of choice with every residential and commercial swimming pool and spa.
Develop a plan and structure for creating business intelligence, data collection, and analysis focused on improving the Hayward business, market share, pricing architecture, channel management, customer insight, and strategic analysis. Implementations of systems to collect, manage, and analyze data from sources inside and outside the company including the application of AI in maximizing business performance. Leading the development of strategic plans and key presentations for US Pools.
Ideal candidates will have Business Analysis experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment. High intellectual curiosity as well as the ability to problem-solve and the ability to challenge the status quo are important characteristics to be most successful in this role.
Key relationships: VP Sales, VP Marketing, VP Product Management
- Channel performance analysis including statistical measurement of share of market, inventories, and intelligence around performance with each link in the value chain.
- Partnering with Marketing on analysis and AI to target and measure direct campaigns with consumers and channel partners
- Strategic pricing analysis and management
- Lead US Pools strategic planning and board presentation development.
- Track and analyze key metrics – pipeline growth, quota attainment.
- Creation and automation of standard reporting and analysis of key data.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each week’s numbers to Sales Management.
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Gathers and selects sources of information to determine market characteristics, measurements of market potentials, market-share analysis, sales analysis, product performance/margins, sales, and expenses.
- Proactively analyzes win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements
- Reporting and analysis for the Sales and Marketing departments, including: executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Competitive analysis
- Researching possible software solutions to increase work efficiency
- Interpreting data about company policies and workflows
- Applying strong business intuition and curiosity to discover problems and opportunities as well as strategies to address.
- 5-plus years in a Business Analyst or similar role; management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree. MBA Preferred.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent systems skills including Excel & PowerPoint are required