Sr. Strategy & Data Analyst for Risk Department
ACA is looking for a data analyst to provide critical data reporting & analytics capabilities. This role would analyze complex data structures to generate useful business insights and develop reporting to monitor business critical results. Supports leadership team with data consultation, data gathering, and data analysis
- Analyze business problems
- Analyze data to prove hypotheses
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Implement strategies, leveraging relationship within the organization
- Communicate analysis insights through presentations
- Regular updates on progress and implementation
- Mentor team members
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Communicate with business customers to establish data requirements
- Create tools or queries to obtain data from central data repository for the purposes of reporting and analysis
- Present final analysis to customers
- Participate on project teams
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SQL or similar data querying language
- Experience with programming language
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Degree from an analytical field
- 1 Years’ experience with SQL
- 2 Years’ experience in programming
Supervisory Responsibility – N/A
Work Environment and Physical Demands - This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work - This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some schedule variations as needed.
Travel - This position will require up to 10% travel.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.