Systems Administrator Engineer
***2nd and 3rd SHIFT!
List of Essential Duties
- Provide 3nd level support for Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, and Enterprise Microsoft Operating System-based servers
- Evaluate and troubleshoot existing Active Directory, Windows Servers, Exchange and Citrix implementation(s).
- Test patches and updates for Microsoft Windows servers on an on-going basis
- Adhere to strict Change management policy to ensure timely notification, testing, and approval for all system and application related changes.
- Adhere to problem management practices that focus on root cause analysis and prevention of future problems
- Work with Service Desk to resolve user issues that have been escalated in a timely manner.
- Able to manage projects in a timely manner.
- Mailbox Management for Exchange
- Active Directory Group Management
- 3 years of experience administering Microsoft Active Directory 2008/2012 domains for global organizations.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013-2016 environments.
- Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Systems.
- Minimum of 1 Year of experience with VMware and Citrix suite of products (XenApp & XenDesktop)
•1 year of experience with monitoring tools Microsoft System Center products mainly Configuration Manager and Operations Manager, Stratosphere, and vRealize Operations.
- HP server hardware knowledge and troubleshooting for Blades and Rack mounted servers.
- The individual should be a self-starter, who can focus on the work to be performed and be able to work independently with little management supervision.
- The individual must have strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to work within a large organization and possess excellent time management skills
- Focus on Customers – Understands how specific actions link to customer impact; ensures the customer’s needs and impact on the business are at the forefront of all decisions and actions; maximizes customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a technical role managing Active Directory,DNS, DHCP Windows Servers for large organizations.
- Proficiency with PowerShell.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience.
- Advance knowledge of PowerShell.
- Strong knowledge of Windows NTFS structure and management.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server OS Troubleshooting.
- Strong critical thinking and decision making.
- Proficiency with Visio and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong Process improvement focus.
- Experience with Veritas Active Sync
- Being able to work in Team Environment.
***Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178