Title: Sr. Systems Cybersecurity
Job Location: F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Support will include, but is not limited to, full integration of cybersecurity into all phases of acquisition, upgrade, and modification programs, including design, development, testing, fielding, operation, sustainment, and DoD Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF) transition and compliance.
- The cybersecurity support encompasses the full range of cybersecurity processes, procedures, and functions to include reviewing data, and assessing compliance and cybersecurity posture for systems.
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risk, and protection needs. Promoting awareness of security issues among management and ensuring sound security principles are reflected in organizations’ visions and goals.
- Conduct systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
- Recommend to all stakeholders systems security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
- Recommend to all stakeholders and implement programs to ensure systems, networks, and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to systems security policies and procedures.
- Participate in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
- Provide cybersecurity A&A support services, assist the Government in preparing system cybersecurity documentation related to operations and A&A.
- Review cybersecurity documentation to ensure satisfaction of Security Engineering and Assessment requirements (system control identification) to include reviewing implementation and validation plans, assist with the entry and review of entered information to the Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR). Assist with the preparation and review of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) documentation, assess system compliance in eMASS and XACTA.
- Collect, review, and generate documentation in support of cross-domain solution approvals (CDSAs) and monitor CDSAs for expiration.
- Assist the program office in cybersecurity requirements and solutions, source selection documentation, and task orders in regards to cybersecurity.
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science in a related technical discipline
- A minimum of 5 years work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable.
- Additional 4 years of related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- Must obtain and maintain currency of DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II or greater certification.
- Candidate should have proficiency in the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and be able to use Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) and XACTA.
- Candidate must obtain, and maintain, the proper personal clearance for this position.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.