Title: Senior Systems Engineer, F-15 Program
Job Location: Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer with a strong electrical engineering background to support the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Program Executive Officer for Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW), F-15 Division.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Produces and reviews products for program office use that include business case analyses, trade-off studies, estimates for program office acquisition and logistics requirements, written requirements documents for planned acquisitions, and acquisition strategies and plans.
- Apply knowledge of systems engineering in support of system definition, development, integration, verification methods, sustainment, risk modeling/simulation, T&E, human-system integration, crew stations engineering, OSS&E efforts, interoperability requirements, and airworthiness certification across a wide range of hardware and software systems, including ground-based systems.
- Review/develop/update applicable program documentation for systems engineering relevant requirements/issues.
- Participate in and assist in the planning of systems engineering risk assessments by establishing a risk management review, coordinating action item status, and updating risk management metrics.
- Support the program office Airworthiness Certification Working Group by supporting, developing and maintaining a comprehensive Modification Airworthiness Criteria Certification compliance package, and conducting an airworthiness risk assessment. Support the planning and execution of the Airworthiness Review Board Meeting in support of obtaining military flight releases/Military Type Certificates. Produce draft documentation as requested or necessitated by programmatic constraints based on cost, schedule, and performance to support the airworthiness process.
- Review and perform assessments on program-specific databases and analyze Built-in Test (BIT) failure reports and compare failure reports against the BIT Interpreter Analyzer for accuracy of BIT indications.
- Provide system integration guidance to aircraft program offices for the program system installation and system maintenance; review and analyze technical proposals or modifications for design feasibility and system capability; conduct performance effectiveness, cost-effectiveness, cost performance, life-cycle cost, producibility, maintainability, supportability, reliability, technical and schedule risk assessments, and scheduling trade-off studies; and perform systems analyses to include, but not be limited to, system design/design feasibility and state-of-the-art assessments.
- Senior: MA/MS degree in Engineering and 10 years of experience; OR BA/BS degree in Engineering and 20 years of experience
- ABET-accredited degree required
- US Citizen and an Active Secret Clearance
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. #LI-POST
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans