Oakridge Staffing has been engaged to locate a experienced Senior Systems Engineer for a fast growing firm. This candidate should have the following experience/skills:
- Installing, configuring, maintaining operating systems, and application software.
- Oversees the administration and support of infrastructure hardware, software, and associated services.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and implement those fixes.
- Migrate server data into the firms cloud database.
- Active directory administration.
- Provide escalated support for the IT team.
- Provide training to internal teams on technical solutions and proposals.
- Experience with infrastructure operations required (Windows Server maintenance-break/fix).
- Functional understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP).
- Hands on experience with Active Directory and Exchange experience.
- Microsoft Office 365 troubleshooting experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Scripting a plus.
Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.