Systems Engineer - Virtualization & Storage (Contract)
The Client is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join the Corporate Infrastructure team in downtown San Francisco.
6 month contract with high potential of extension or conversion down the road.
Pay Rate varies based on experience.
- In this role you will:
- Use your skills and experience to help build and manage Client’s VMware infrastructure across 50+ sites globally
- Help document the processes, automate new builds, and prepare for an upgrade of 100+ hosts to vSphere 6.7
- Strong VMware experience with advanced technologies (v6.0 or later required)
- Advanced level PowerShell/PowerCLI scripting experience (REQUIRED)
- VMware vRealize Operations, Automation, Orchestrator experience (at least two)
- Cisco UCS C-series (rack mount) and B-series (blade) experience would nice to have
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals (VLANs, firewalls, OSI model)
- Fundamental understanding of AWS/Public cloud would be preferred
If you are looking to join an exciting and growing team at our Fortune 500 client, please apply!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178