A Senior Systems Engineer provides technical support in system architecture, system design, system integration and technical management. Assists in providing technical input to the systems engineering process. Leads teams in developing application and technical plans. Guide customers in the installation and use of strategic products through education and guidance, first-use and tuning assistance problem solving and critical situation resolution.
Systems Engineer: 10 years (Preferred)
- Extensive experience with Exchange Online, DKIM, DMARC, SPF, Proofpoint or Mimecast.
- Extensive experience with systems administration, Windows, RedHat Linux, MYSQL, MySQL, VMWare
- Experience with AWS, EC2, VPC, ELB, S3 and distributed file systems EFS
- Experience with configuration management and automation Puppet, Chef, or Ansible, including solid scripting skills in Shell, Python
- Good to have - Experience with OKTA, SSO, SAML, LDAP, API’s
- Good to have – Experience with security experience, SIEM, Splunk, Etc
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178