Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Contract Length: 3-6 month Contract to Hire
Seeking a Windows Full stack engineer. Windows Engineer with 10+ years of experience. Strong understanding of the latest tools around Windows end clients technologies. From Windows 10 deployments to Mobile Device management solutions, like Intune, or an Airewatch. SME on the Windows operating system, along with the Windows cloud offerings, such as Azure AD and Office365. Windows Systems Admins will also be a fit.
Candidate Soft skill Profile:
- Team Player, this person will not be a lead
- Someone willing to test, research, and try new things to find best solutions (forward thinking/creative)
- Windows client enterprise environment
- A mix of Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktops clients.
- SCCM used to deploy Windows 10 imaging
- MDM solutions – Airwatch, Intune, a good understanding of BYOD
- Windows troubleshooting, networking troubleshooting, and also cloud troubleshooting
- Using Azure cloud, Azure AD, moving to office 365.
Day to Day:
- This CE will focus on the Corporate Space as opposed to the Retail environment
- Engineer solutions to try and improve end user experience
- The Retail environment is standardized across the board as opposed to the corporate environment where they would like to provide more customization and variability. Focus on allowing corporate personnel to use different devices seamlessly (ex. Apple mobile products, tablets etc.)
- This team/CE will field calls from CIO, VP, Leadership teams who are having problems with their computers and devices
- Roll out Office 2016 Click to Run
- Will work on Windows 10 build, config, deployment, rebuild
- Will utilized Microsoft OMS heavily
- PowerShell on a weekly bases
- Rebuild Windows system with SCCM/MDT
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178