- Net2Source, Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across USA. N2S is headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. N2S offers a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to client needs including staffing, training and technology.
Senior Systems Administrator
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
JOB PURPOSE: The Senior Systems Administrator will work closely with cross functional teams across the company to design, champion, deploy and support enterprise level technologies and business solutions. This position will have deep expertise in a Windows domain environment and will drive standards and best practices across the company while mentoring junior level admins
- Lead and continually improve infrastructure designs through research and adoption of new products and automation technologies for the purpose of lowering cost, easing management burden, or providing performance improvements
- Ensure 24x7 operations of mission-critical systems including exchange, Linux and VmWare environments
- Perform common system administration tasks leveraging SCOM, SCCM, WSUS, BackupExec and other tools
- Provide subject matter expertise for Microsoft Windows, Linux and Exchange infrastructure including hardware, operating systems, common services, process improvement and standardization
- Leverage previous experience integrating cloud and on premise solutions for an integrated user environment
- Perform scripting and modify scripts for operational stability and automation of manual tasks
- Provide leadership on designing, building and maintaining company level computing standards and processes
- Identify and resolve performance problems, collaborating with software development and data integration teams as necessary
- Provide backup and recovery operational standards that tie to the company's disaster recovery plan
- Perform capacity planning duties for server and storage environments
- Work with QA and IT teams to ensure data security for production, stage and development environments
- Participate in nights and weekends on call rotation
- Ensure compliance with PCI policies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent working experience
- 5-7 years of with technical emphasis or equivalent technical administration and experience
- Experience with installation, management, and support of Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 and Linux servers including security practices and patch management.
- Experience with HP, Dell, and Cisco and other server hardware platforms.
- Experience with System Center, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS.
- Experience administering and maintaining Office 365
- Experience with VMware, Citrix, NetApp, Cisco, F5 and other enterprise hardware
- Experience in PowerShell, VB script or other batch scripting technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- Ability to analyze a problem at a system level and determine the root cause at a technical detail level
- Technical degree and 7+ years of hands on technical administration and documented history of increased responsibility and/or technical training.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Cisco CCNA, Netapp NCDA or VMware VCP
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 1000 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source? , Visit us at www.net2source.com
Business Development Manager, Net2Source Inc.
Board: 201.340.8700 Ext 614| Direct: 201.301.2809
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org| Website: www.net2source.com
Address: 317 George St., Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ 08901