Sr. Tax Accountant(Job Number:HFC0003F3)
American Honda Finance Corp.
American Honda Finance is seeking a Sr. Tax Accountant for our Corporate Tax department. The purpose of this position is to prepare and review corporate Tax related schedules and reporting to ensure quality and minimize risk of non-compliance.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Prepare quarterly tax provisions timely and accurately
- Review tax provision/disclosure, estimated tax payments with no SOX deficiency
- Review tax returns with minimum penalty and interest
- Assist with Federal and State audit based on requirement from AHM consolidation
- Tax research
- BA/BS degree required in Accounting major preferred
- 5-8 year experience including minimum 3 years in the tax department of a large CPA firm or medium to large size Multi-state Corporation
- Extensive working knowledge of ASC740 income tax and tax research applications
- CPA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
American Honda Finance Corporation a subsidiary of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.