Talascend is currently seeking a Sr. Technical Recruiter for a contract opportunity in Centreville, VA
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified engineering candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with position requirements through evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Support necessary recruitment processes including screening candidates, interview scheduling, compiling required documentation, recommendations for placement decisions, extending offers, and processing background checks.
- Work with hiring managers to identify target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess position requirements and create requisitions for approval.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment. Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting best practices and providing accurate, thorough documentation on candidates in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain appropriate referrals and leads.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical background with minimum two to four years of technical recruiting experience, in a technical/manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience with Taleo Applicant Tracking System highly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn and Indeed searches.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team of geographically distributed team members.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application).