Job Code: N155
Title: Sr. Test Engineer, Verification and Validation
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK (Tinker AFB)
Are you looking for a rewarding and impactful new opportunity? Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Verification and Validation (V&V) Test Engineer supporting the AF Nuclear Weapons Center Nuclear Weapons Acquisition Division, AFLCMC/NDB. This Division has responsibility for developing, testing, and producing systems and components related to nuclear strategic weapon systems for our nation's warfighters. These products include the B61-12 Tailkit Assembly and the LRSO cruise missile.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Broad understanding of aerodynamics, mechanical systems, electronics, and software of the B-52, such as propulsion, flight controls, navigation, and armament
- Perform engineering tasks in support of development activities including requirements definition, design, integration, and test
- Technical evaluations/plans; engineering studies, reports and analyses; and acquisition strategies/plans such as: Initial Capabilities Document (ICD); System Requirements Document (SRD); System Specification; RFPs; Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP); Program Protection Plan (PPP); Security Classification Guide (SCG); and other program/technical documents as required
- Development and evaluation of Integrated Master Plans (IMP), Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and engineering cost estimates
- Support project team meetings, working groups, and reviews as needed, such as Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM) PMR, and other meetings/working groups/reviews as applicable
- US Citizen
- Current DOD Secret clearance (updated within six years)
- Journeyman: BS and 5 years relevant experience; OR MS and 3+ years relevant experience; OR Ph.D. and 3+years relevant experience
- Senior (preferred): BS and 10 years relevant experience; OR MS and 10+ years of experience; or Ph.D. and 5+ years of experience
- Engineering degree (ABET) preferred
- Travel required
- Must be able to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- Must be able to work flexible and varied hours
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment