Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
- During the pandemic, you can work 100% remotely
- After the pandemic, you can work from home up to 2x per week
This autonomous vehicle startup has raised a large round of series A funding from top investors in the industry space, and is founded by industry experts from leading automotive companies.
The company has about 35 employees (about 10 more than 1 year ago) and 23 engineers.
The company’s self-driving technology involves AI, computer vision / perception, and deep learning.
The company is offering very competitive salaries (up to $240k), plus equity which could be lucrative.
- Designing and implementing software for an embedded platform on a car
- Implementing low level drivers that will communicate with various sensors and other hardware components
- Experience with embedded Linux and real time systems
- Either C or C++ programming expertise, and willing to primarily use C++ (learning on the job is ok)
Nice to have:
- Experience with automotive, aerospace, or other safety-critical environments
- Experience with hardware such as cameras, LIDAR, radar, GPS, IMUs, and CAN bus
- Experience with the NVIDIA Tegra processor
- Experience with ISO26262 or DO-178
- Experience with ROS
- Experience with lidar, radar, and camera systems
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: