Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. to Lead Software Engineer - Networking / SDN Startup - up to $200k+
San Jose, CA
The company is founded and led by former senior executives from leading networking companies. It has raised a large round of funding from top tier investors, and is growing very rapidly.
The company's product involves Software Defined Networking.
The company is hiring many Engineers for a variety of specialties from Sr. to Lead to Distinguished Engineer level. So if you have been doing any type of engineering in the networking space, you are encouraged to apply regardless of your specific skillset.
The company will pay very competitive salary plus equity which could be valuable.
- Taking ownership of large software components
- Designing and developing various modules for the company's products
- Working with product management on customer requirements
- Utilizing your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 Years of development experience in the networking space
- Expertise in programming in either C or C++ or Python or Java.
Nice to have:
- Experience with routing protocols, L2/L3
- Experience with SDN / Software Defined Networking
- Experience with Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Security
- Knowledge of IP Networking
- Knowledge of Linux kernel
- Experience with Event Streaming Frameworks such as Confluent Kafka
- Knowledge of security standards such as OAuth2, Open ID, etc
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: