- Treasury Sales Analysts will be responsible for supporting Treasury Sales Officers (TSOs) managing and growing GIG client relationships, many of whom have global relationships with us.
- TSAs provide critical assistance in proposal generation, presentation development, price modeling, revenue tracking, pipeline maintenance, client meeting preparation/follow-up and ad hoc direct sales opportunities.
- He or she will partner with GIG TSOs, regional TSOs, Corporate Bankers, Product Solutions Specialists, Dedicated Service Specialists and Directors and other partners to deliver on client cash management requirements.
- Additional collaboration with Trade, Liquidity, Investment, Foreign Exchange partners is expected in support of TSO-defined client objectives.
- TSAs will maintain a strong client focus, treasury industry expertise and a broad understanding of bank structure and the operational aspects of global cash management products and services.
- 1+ years of treasury management/corporate banking experience or successful completion of training program.
- Broad familiarity with treasury management products, services and trends.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems, analyze trends & opportunities, and assist in preparing for client meetings.
- Ability to function effectively and on a self-directed basis under time pressure.
- Strong, disciplined organizational and time management skills
- Collaborative approach to business in support of close team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of competence with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Availability for occasional business travel and independent client calling as needed/approved.
- Familiarity with global corporate market segment.
Posting Date: 07/15/2019
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift