- Responsible for designing and developing user-friendly user interfaces that are fully Section 508 Compliant for enterprise-wide system under the supervision of a Solution Architect.
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
- Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
- Estimates and scopes development tasks, and makes recommendations for innovations and improvements relating to software component designs, including reviewing the work of team members completing elements of designs.
- Acquires knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study.
- 5+ years of solid development experience in user interfaces using AngularJS 2.x or higher
- Working experience testing frameworks such as Jasmin, Selenium
- Working experience Agile methodologies
- Experience in Section 508 Compliance
- UI development experience using Angular 4
- Working knowledge Developing java web servers (SOAP or RESTFul) using the Open source framework's like Axis, CXF, and JAX-WS.
- Experience developing in Java and J2EE
- Working knowledge writing queries with relational databases, data models and Oracle (similar) and ORM frameworks JPA/Hibernate.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools.
- Experience in Accepted Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools using Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber
- Experience in using Jira
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience required
- Ability to secure Public trust clearance
For more information on this or any other position, chat one-on-one with our recruiters during our weekly virtual chat event every Thursday at 12:00pm EST.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.