Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Kenosha, WI area client to locate and bring on a UX Designer on a long term contract to hire opportunity!
- Define and maintain user experience design standards for all internal web applications, including a digital style guide that contains standards for all elements, such as buttons, fonts, forms, tables, colors, icons and navigation.
- Review internal web applications as they are being developed to ensure adherence to the UX design, making sure that UX design principles are followed.
- Perform research to gather insights into how users perform tasks to provide input into the UX design process.
- Perform ongoing research into UX design best practices and update UX design tools and practices as appropriate.
- Assist in project estimation and work plan definition for UX design tasks.
- Work with the Creative department to ensure UX alignment with Uline design standards.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 8+ years web application development experience.
- 5+ years user experience design experience.
- Experience with Sketch and Zeplin or equivalent tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for travel to Clients domestic and international branches.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.