With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
* Position can work remotely until it is safe to be in office, then it will be 2-3 days remote. There are 2 office locations one in Pleasanton, CA and one in Pasadena, CA.
Seeking a User Experience Designer to help design the flow of the user experience for websites for a major healthcare client in Pasadena. Must have a strong background in Information Architecture, Interaction Design, User Interface Design, User Research, and Usability Engineering and knows how to align business strategies and requirements with established industry standards and methodologies.
The User Experience Designer will be responsible for information architecture, wireframe design, applying patterns to new features and involvement in user research efforts.
Must be able to:
- Work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
- Develop effective interactive design solutions that meet business, project, and design goals, based on standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other functional groups (e.g., Creative, Technology, Product Management, Marketing and Production) to deliver on website and feature development and ongoing enhancements.
- Create IA and user experience documentation and contribute to the development of processes and best practices.
Required years of experience: 3+ years
Experience working with design systems (building or contributing) a plus.
Transactional design a plus.
Experience leading UX workshops a plus.
* Position can work remotely until it is safe to be in office, then it will be 2 days remote.