SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES AND MARKETING
We are currently recruiting an established leader to become our first Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing in our Hospitality & Specialty Communications (HSC) business unit. This is a gateway to future leadership opportunities, as you will be running all of Sales and Marketing.
The President of HSC will be a mentor who works with you closely, develops your strategic approach, and builds on your strengths as you drive sales for our global Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) markets. You will supervise the HSC Sales Management Team in support of all HSC direct and third-party sales channels. You will lead the Marcom team in support of the design and deployment of sales collateral, product launch initiatives, website and social media presence, and future e-commerce efforts.
In short, you will write a new chapter at HSC, one that will redefine its success.
What you will create in this position:
Contribute to HSC and HME as a member of the senior leadership team
- Develop a working knowledge of all facets of the HSC business
- Provide vision to the future business direction of HSC through business planning, organizational discussions, and other strategic business activities/development sessions
- Foster cooperative and effective business relationships with peer leaders and other senior leaders of all HME companies
Develop and Implement Strategic Direction for the Sales and Marketing Teams
- Develop annual business objectives and business plans as part of a Senior Leadership Team
- Create marketing plans working with Marcom leadership team
- Lead product development ideation and planning sessions for HSC with input and assistance from the Vice President of Product Management
Lead and Manage Sales and Marketing Teams to Meet Business Objectives
- Build and develop the Sales and Marketing Team
- Oversee implementation and execution of sales and marketing plans
- Lead development of overall Sales Management Team, as well as direct reports
What you need to succeed in this position:
- 20+ years leading a global sales and marketing organization at a senior management level
- Experience as a General Manager with profit and loss responsibility preferred
- Four-year college degree; MBA preferred
- Proven results in strategic business planning, managing an organization in achieving assigned business goals, and personnel development plans
- Hardware and software product development experience
- Technically competent and comfortable
- Travel-ready, must be available for 30% - 40% travel as needed
- Located in Carlsbad, CA area – relocation package available
HME is committed to building a company where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. We promise, you will learn and grow, and you will see how your contributions matter to our products, our customers, and our employees.