For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Sales Enablement team is looking for a Visual Design Strategist to create an optimized experience for customer facing team members (Sales, Technical, Channel, Account Management…etc). The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced visual designer with an exceptional eye for detail and unmatched dedication to quality design. This person is an excellent communicator, able to collaborate with different team members to understand and execute their vision. The Visual Design Strategist is an expert at creating visually stunning assets that easily convey complicated ideas. This role requires a patient and friendly individual who is smart, curious and opinionated; with the ability to develop unique points of view.
- Apply advanced visual design skills to create training assets, tools and learning resources covering a variety of different concepts
- Strategize with content developers on creative and innovative ways to represent complex concepts visually
- Create and maintain Zscaler Sales Enablement team brand.
- Assist in the planning and estimating design activities, participating in broader work stream coordination and expectation setting
- Oversee projects from start to finish; develop mockups for visual assets and resources
- Work with content creators to implement their design vision with high attention to detail and creativity
- Creatively and effectively communicate ideas with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Present and articulate ideas and concepts in a clear and concise way
- Develop strong relationships with cross-departmental teams to achieve successful results
- Stay up-to-speed on emerging design platforms and technologies and share your learnings with the team
- 1-3 years of experience in web and visual design
- Interpret, translate and extend Zscaler sales methodologies and best practices
- Expertise in instructional design principles with ability to build creative visual representations of complex concepts
- Experience working with marketing and sales enablement professionals
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates exceptional creativity, systems thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong, clean, elegant, and innovative design sense
- Deep knowledge of design principles, best practices, and trends
- Expert level in design tools
- Self-motivated, organized, dedicated, and with skills to balance great design on short deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and able to present concepts eloquently
- Effective at collaborating on projects across multiple teams
- Strong understanding business strategies and sales methodologies
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design or related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.