Job Title: Sr. Web Developer
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Duration: 6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Web Developer in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or similar field (or equivalent experience).
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft’s client-server technologies.
- Frameworks: ASP.NET (required), Angular (required), Bootstrap or similar
- Database: MS SQL Server.
- Microsoft TFS, Visual Studio.
- Unit Testing: xUnit or MS Test, Jasmine
- Proficiency using version control systems (Git preferred)
- SOA/REST/WebAPI Service Implementations.
- Application performance tuning and optimization.
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset.
- Self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast pace with rapidly changing priorities.
- Able to work on a production-critical system.
- Involved in all aspects of Agile SDLC.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Translate designs/wireframes to high quality responsive HTML and CSS
- Cross-browser and cross-device development & testing, with appropriate use of HTML5 and CSS3 in modern, responsive experiences on the web.
- Interact with product owner and business representatives to determine and satisfy needs.
- Support monthly and ad hoc releases.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Help to define enterprise standards for our new applications.
- Follow and Enforce Test driven development
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.