Title- Sr. Web Developer
Location- Greensboro, NC
Direct Hire position
If you’re interested in learning more about this position, please email John ASAP at email@example.com with your updated resume.
Positive team culture, remote work flexibility, and great benefits!
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Exposure and experience working with source control tools like Team Foundation Server.
• Experience editing images using tools like Photoshop or Snag-It
• Extensive experience designing and developing databases and the statements to perform the various CRUD operations to support a large-scale web-based solution.
Application Lifecycle Management Skills
• In-depth experience developing technical product documentation needed to promote a solution into production use.
• Experience providing production support for technical solutions, including participation in an after-hours on-call rotation and occasional overtime is required.
• Comfortable working in an Agile Development environment and leading agile development or scrum sessions.
• Adept at creating a design and providing the communication necessary to transition the design to another developer.
• Experienced with Application Lifecycle Management methods including project management, user story development, requirements gathering, and quality assurance/testing.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178