|Title: Senior Web Developer|
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: 3 month contract, potential to extend
NTT's end-client seeks to improve their legacy eLicensing and payment, processing application. The Senior Frontend Web Developer will help design and develop a new frontend user Interface to capture, process and issue licenses for customers and process their payments. The developer will work closely with the IT project manager, IT Architect; and Business Subject. Mater Experts to create new and scalable application using the latest technologies,
- Evaluate existing application to reprogram, update and add new features,
- Collaborate with IT & Business Teams to design and develop user interface(s) for new Internet/intranet application front end(s),
- Work with system architects and backend developers to design and develop web services and interfaces
- Work with middleware developers and DBAs to integrate all aspects of new system,
- Analyze user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Recommend system solutions to anticipated problems in team meetings; contributing innovative and original ideas.
- 'Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code,
- Design and build, and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application,
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Design and conduct tests to check application functionalities.
- Resolve application issues by troubleshooting development and production systems,
- Creation of technical documentation,
- Support end users
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements,
- Hands on experience with standard Model-View-Controller pattern utilizing RESTful API services
- Experienced in Angular 2.0+ or React is required ? Vue.JS, Backbone, Ember; or similar is a plus
- Good understanding of web graphic design, layout, typography and iconography.
- Experience with Java technologies (Spring Boot, Groovy, Grails, Hibernate) and AWS service consumption
- Strong background in web browser optimization techniques and browser compatibility testing.
- Passion for UI, Good sense of usability and design in consumer applications.
- Strong, professional experience with modern client-side frameworks,
- Recent experience working on a cross-functional team using modern development processes and delivering working software frequently.
- Ability to independently write high quality source code within a deadline
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deploy and maintain software applications within the Linux and Windows environment
- Good interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with other members in a team,
- Proficiency with verbal and written communication,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, IT Information Management or equivalent work experience.
?NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.