Provides advanced technical support services; plans, designs, develops, test, deploys and supports solutions for complex problems germane to Project Management Information Systems. Plans software projects; Gathers customer requirements; performs capacity and availability planning for computing infrastructure; performs effective communication both, verbal and written, at all levels. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of specialized areas, plus working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management and Systems Development Life Cycle. Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Work effectively in a team environment to resolve issues, prioritize tasks, assist and mentor fellow team members, and participate in continuous process improvement efforts.
1. Ability to work collaboratively with members of a technical team in achieving common goals.
2. Ability to work autonomously in analyzing problems, designing, developing, testing and deploying solutions.
3. Programming experience in Microsoft C#, ASP.NET, and Microsoft SharePoint.
4. Understanding of and professional experience in developing software based on W3C standards such as XML Schema, Web Services, DOM, XPath, XSL and associated tools.
6. Understanding of and professional experience in developing software using Agile or Scrum Methodologies.
7. Understanding of and experience in developing relational database applications (Oracle, MS SQL Servers).
8. Commitment to all aspects of maintaining the Laboratory's security environment.
9. Must be able to work in a team environment and focused on customer service.
• Programming experience with ASP.NET Razor, MVC and Entity Framework
• Experience with working with Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Reporting, Integration and Analysis Services
• Experience with developing SharePoint sites, REST API, forms, workflows, and PowerShell.
• Experience in project management.
• Experience working with data warehouses, extraction, transformation and loading, business intelligence.
• Ability to write clear and concise documents, create and present presentations, capture and analyze data.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
No clearance is required, though applicant should be able to acquire a Q clearance, which normally requires U.S. citizenship.
This position requires the ability to develop software, web applications and relational database applications. Some Project Management/team leadership experience
Senior Web Developer