Job Title: Sr. Windchill Consultant
Location: East Syracuse -NY
- Overall experience of 5+ in Windchill PLM and 1 or more years of experience, with emphasis as Windchill Technical Architect for various customers, project life-cycle management systems, product data management, and associated networking systems.
• Experienced in Windchill 10.0/11.0, Customizations of ACLs, Lifecycles, Workflows, InfoTasks, Webjects, OIRs, actions/action-models.
• Experienced in use of Windchill PLM, PDMLink and PTC’s product suite.
• Experienced in developing solution for Windchill application and provide solution to key issues and challenges
• 3 or more years of experience in Windchill customization (version 10 and above).
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
• Capable of handling multiple activities, overseeing infrastructure design, system upgrades and customizations, work flow creation, and working with a team to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or Engineering/Computer Science, or 10 or more years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• Capable of managing the team of 4+ resources with different skill sets and guide them of best practices, technical assistance and mentor them for any few functionality and feature
• Capable of interfacing customer and coordinate for the requirements, status updates, enhancements, deployments and go-live supports
• Experienced in conducting weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews and generate the data for status reports for senior management review.
• Experience in resource planning and allocation.
Solution Designing and Administration and Data management in Windchill