Company: Entwined Technologies, Inc.
Title: Sr. Windows Systems Administrator
Location: Sterling, Virginia
Emp Status: Regular / Full-time
********* Must have a minimum of a DoD Secret Clearance *********
Perform Microsoft Systems Administration and maintenance for a Federal Government Wide Area Network environment supporting over 400+ sites with approximately 16,000 users world-wide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant IT experience
- Knowledge of AD design and replication
- Experience managing multiple IIS Web Sites
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Suite and all Windows 20xx Admin tools
- Experience managing and monitoring systems with LDAP and SNMP
- Experience with virtualization technology such as VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience with supporting SQL and Oracle in a clustered environment
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience supporting web-based applications
- Experience in applying patches, service packs, and infrastructure updates to Windows Server 20xx and VMWare environments
- Deploy newly developed application code via IIS into “Load-Balanced” web servers
- Provide Tier 3 technical support to customers and Developers when issues arise
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Candidate must be able to function in general office environment.