SRH- RN, Stroke Program, 7-3 shift, 32 hours e/o weekend
- Nursing assessment is completed accurately and timely in accordance with practice standards.
- Plan of care is developed and implemented that reflects the needs and goals of the patient.
- Nursing care is provided, evaluated and modified to achieve goals and objectives.
- Patient care documentation is completed per established standards.
- Medications are administered safely and according to professional standards of practice and nursing policies and procedures.
- Doctors orders are transcribed or acknowledged as needed and orders are carried out as directed.
- Nursing care activities are coordinated in collaboration with other care team members to facilitate achievement of patient goals.
- Patient education needs are assessed and education provided related to the disease process, underlying disability, medication, and preparation for discharge to help patients and families develop self care skills necessary to move toward wellness.
- Mentoring and teaching is provided for healthcare team members as needed.
- Team conferences and meetings are actively participated in to achieve stated goals.
- Additional department, organization, or network activities are completed per established objectives.
- PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current license from the Massachusetts Board of Registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Effective verbal, electronic and written communications skills using the English language.
- Computer proficiency required. Microsoft office applications preferred with ability to learn new software.
- Maintain variable work schedule to meet department needs. (evenings and nights, holidays, weekends and travel).
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills, working with diverse population.
- Work independently, be self-directed and contribute as a member of a team.
- Anticipates challenges and develops and implements strategies for addressing them.
- High level of service delivery. Demonstrate initiative with ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and adapt to changing situations.
- Attention to detail.
SRN is committedto diversity in the workplace which begins with respect and opportunity forall. SRN takes affirmative action to ensure that equal employment opportunityis provided to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, nationalorigin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age,ancestry, veteran status, disability or any other basis that would beinconsistent with any applicable ordinance or law. If you need areasonable accommodation in coming to or participating in theinterviewprocess, please let us know.
Primary Location MA-Charlestown-SRH Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston
SRH Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston (SRHMaincampus)
300 1st Avenue