Immediate opportunity in our downtown Buffalo office for an experienced SSIS Developer/DBA.
The role of SSIS Developer/DBA is to design and implement ETL solutions, including automation and integration. This resource will develop, enhance and support processes using the SQL Server Integration Services solution for extraction, transformation and load. The candidate will work closely with business analysts and BI Developers to understand the requirements and expectations for ETL solutions, and will report progress on engagements to the Senior DBA.
- Develop ETL processes, designed to error-handle and issue automated alerts as required.
- Maintain existing code and research/fix bugs when needed.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work independently, gather requirements, create data models, create new database schemas, and re-use existing structures.
- Adhere to and implement established departmental concepts and principles.
- Assists in definition of logical and physical data models.
- 5 or more years’ experience writing SQL queries, stored procedures and verifying results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft platform as a whole and the integration among different components and services.
- Proficient at writing test scenarios, performing testing, and verifying the end results using business requirements.
- Knowledge of data visualization toolsets (Tableau) helpful.
Join our growing Firm and experience:
- Advancement and promotion opportunities
- Great benefits and compensation packages
- Flexible scheduling including flex time and alternative schedules
- Challenging engagements
- Ongoing training to keep your technical skills sharp
- Diverse, local clients in various industries
- A unique sociable culture
To be considered, please send cover letter, resume and confidential salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference Job Code SSIS1118.
Relocation assistance not provided.
Visit our website today to learn more about us! www.freedmaxick.com.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave