• Deliver MSM Services engagements including workshops, assessments, support programs, and other Premier services,
• Deliver high-quality engagements in both large-scale project environments and smaller, single staffed engagement, models
• Engage in IT and business executive discussions related to Modern Service Management principles and concepts, Digital Transformation, and overall IT Operations.
• Transfer knowledge and share best practices with team members to help enhance the quality of engagement delivery and customer experience.
• Participate in Microsoft communities, evangelize Modern Service Management, and contribute to Intellectual Property.
• Establish effective working relationships with cross-area project teams and work through appropriate escalation channels when necessary.
• Work as “One Microsoft” to establish strong relationships with account-aligned organizations, Microsoft Services, offerings teams, and other internal resources as appropriate
• Overnight travel is required. Travel requirements vary regionally and could be as much as 75%.”
• Ideally 5 or more years of operations consulting skills and/or service delivery manager experience
• Ideally a BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience
• Ideally 5 or more years in complex IT Service Management (ITSM) work
• At least 2 years of working with Azure technologies preferred
• Certification in ITIL Foundations is a pre-requisite, along with the ability to apply modern process solutions in real-world environments
• Experience desired in Six Sigma methods, IT Governance frameworks like COBIT, business valuation methods like Gartner TCO, project management, organizational change such as PROSCI, and DevOps and Agile methodologies.
• At least 2 years of experience with modern technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft (Azure) Active-Directory, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Open Source Software (OSS), and a demonstrable ability to quickly learn and apply technology competencies are preferred
• To be successful in this role the candidate would need to be passionate about making a difference, be able to work autonomously and as part of an extended team, conduct themselves with integrity, courage, and professionalism as they aspire to a trusted advisor status with customers and partners.
• Communication is a key attribute of this role and the candidate will need effective and demonstrable written, verbal, and presentation skills; with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization from line management through to the CIO. IT service management concepts can be abstract and the candidate should be sufficiently confident and articulate to describe, as well as adopt and drive a Modern Service Management mindset.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
Technical Project Manager